radish - kboards

• Rich Dad Poor Dad
  • Social
  • Unequal Childhoods
  • Nonviolent Communication
  • How to Talk to Kids So Kids Will Listen
  • Brave New World

Angel Lawson | Facebook

The Sell More Books Show: Book Marketing, Digital Publishing and Kindle News, Tools and Advice Podcast - Authors, are you struggling to get the word out about your books? Discover the latest book marketing and self publishing news, tools and...

Radish the reading app « Web Fiction Guide Forums

· KBoards is a discussion board for owners of Kindles, readers of Kindle ebooks, and writers of Kindle ebooks. www.kboards.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Apart from its participation in the Associates Program, www.kboards ...

fiction – Elizabeth Barone

Gary Ponzo is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Gary Ponzo and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world...

Sean H Robertson | Facebook

Radish Fiction. Topic Information. ... If you want to learn about the discussion around this model among western authors, please check out the following kboards discussion: ... Especially because if Radish ends up tanking, I have to go to the trouble of re-posting years worth of updates somewhere else.

I know why tech goes thump in the night | The Digital …

Angel Lawson is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Angel Lawson and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the...

Crime Fiction Links of the Week for May 9, 2020

New Author Series: How Do You Build a Fan Base, Anyway? Posted on May 29, 2013 by Lindsay It’s a foregone conclusion that it’s a good thing for an author to have an established fan base, but I’ll share some numbers from my last release for those who like concrete examples.

The Sell More Books Show: Book Marketing, Digital ...

Elizabeth Ann Smith is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Elizabeth Ann Smith and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share …

Elizabeth Ann Smith | Facebook

KBoards Blog; Newsletter SignUp; Link Maker; Author Signature Tool; Profile Page for Your Book; KB Books; KB Authors; Promote Your Book or Service on Kboards; Promote Your Book or Service on Kboards Facebook and Blog; Forum Rules; Books. Top 10 by Genre; The Book Bazaar; Books by KB Authors; Top-Selling KB Authors; Search for Books; Countdown ...

Full text of "Miracle Morning For Writers PDF"

THE STAIRS BETWEEN US Featured on Radish; Recent Comments. 5 Secret Strengths in Being a Wallflower – Elizabeth Barone on 5 Secret Strengths in Being a Wallflower; Elizabeth Barone on My Top 5 Favorite Horror Movies; Vanessa Deroo on My Top 5 Favorite Horror Movies; derricodenise on ANY OTHER LOVE Won an Award, So Let’s Do a Giveaway!

self-care – Page 2 – Elizabeth Barone

· KBoards | a community forum for Kindle Users and Authors » Authors' Forum » Writers' Cafe (Moderators: Ann in Arlington , Betsy the Quilter , Becca Mills ) »

Sacramento daily record-union. (Sacramento [Calif.]) 1875 ...

The Radish representative reached out to me saying that they think my novel will be a great addition as they are hoping to expand their novel genres, so I tried it out. Since both Tapas (premium) and Radish are invite-only, I assumed that they would give around the same treatment of my novel on Radish as Tapas did, but that wasn't the case.

kobo – Page 3 – Elizabeth Barone

Web Fiction Guide Forums » Topic: Radish Fiction. Yeah, definitely a dealbreaker. My own serial probably won't be done for another two, three years, and I'm loath to throw it up on a website where I don't have control over what happens to it until then.

Serializing your fiction - any experiences to share?

Radish Fiction radishfiction.com" Me:"Thanks, but if this is in regard to the website you linked, I don’t think I’m interested. I prefer not to put my content behind a paywall. That never works out well for webserialists. Most of us stick to the donation model for monetization because it’s the one which has performed the best.

5 Things I’ve Learned About Self-Publishing in the Last 5 ...

It's time again for Crime Fiction Links of the Week, our weekly round-up of interesting links about crime fiction from around the web, this week with Motherless Brooklyn, The Irishman, the latest version of Charlie's Angels, Wachmen, Joker and much more. Crime fiction in general:

Crime Fiction Links of the Week for November 16, 2019

The Digital Reader followed the changes this week, reporting that “I have seen numerous reports on Facebook, KBoards, and elsewhere that Amazon has adopted a new policy where some romance titles, most notably those titles that Amazon has identified as …

Top Websites for Fiction Writers to Share Their Writing

It's time again for Crime Fiction Links of the Week, our weekly round-up of interesting links about crime fiction from around the web...

Web Fiction Guide Forums » Topic: Radish Fiction

Full text of "Miracle Morning For Writers PDF" See other formats ...

Gary Ponzo | Facebook

The Digital Reader is a news blog covering publishing, indie authors, ebooks, and ereaders. Read more >> I Build & Fix Websites I can tell you which of the seven bookshelf plugins are the best, why your site just crashed, and where you're going wrong with your mailing list. Find out ...

Booksie or Wattpad or ...? - KBoards.com

Sean H Robertson is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Sean H Robertson and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and...

Radish - kboards.com

Sacramento daily record-union. (Sacramento [Calif.]) 1875-1891, April 16, 1886, Image 4, brought to you by University of California, Riverside; Riverside, CA, and the National Digital Newspaper Program.

Show Posts - Alan Petersen - kboards.com

Top Websites for Fiction Writers to Share Their Writing. Oprah Penfrey. Follow. Mar 3, 2018 ...

how to self-publish a book – Elizabeth Barone

Angel Lawson è su Facebook. Iscriviti a Facebook per connetterti con Angel Lawson e altre persone che potresti conoscere. Grazie a Facebook puoi...

Radish Fiction « Web Fiction Guide Forums

5 Things I’ve Learned About Self-Publishing in the Last 5 Years. ... (like Radish and Night Vale). ... Many a horror story has been told on Kboards about authors who were Amazon-exclusive and one single algorithm tweak brought their income to a screeching halt.

Download

You can try Bookey for free. Don’t worry, if you cancel within the trial period you won’t be charged.

Bookey in apple store
Bookey in google play