portable docx viewer

• 21 Lessons for the 21st Century
  • The Silk Roads
  • Crucial Confrontations
  • Complications
  • The Secret of Childhood
  • Crucial Conversations

DocX Viewer - Free download and software reviews - CNET ...

Word Viewer est capable de reconnaître la majorité des formats de texte. A titre d'exemple, on peut mentionner les documents Word (.docx) et ceux avec macros activées, les formats .txt, .htm et ...

DOCX File (What It Is & How to Open One)

DocX Viewer is a freeware that you can use to Open, view and print any Microsoft Office Word ( Doc ,Docx) document. It's a quick and convenient way to view Word files on your computer. DocX Viewer from FoxPDF lets you open, view Word Doc, Docx and Rtf files as well as TXT files and it doesn't require Microsoft Word. It can run as a desktop application in Windows.

doc, docx viewer free download - SourceForge

· Docx files are created by newer versions of Word, including Word 2010. These free docx viewers come handy if you want to open a Word file but do not have Microsoft Word on your system. Note: If you have an Office suite like OpenOffice or IBM Lotus Symphony, then you don’t need a docx viewer. DocX Viewer

Get Doc Viewer - Microsoft Store

Hello to everyone! This is my first suggestion post, I hope I am asking it correctly! I want to suggest the addition of any .DOCX file opener (JUST A VIEWER, not an editor), quicker than LibreOffice Writer and Microsoft Word. Compared with PDF files, which load faster within, for example, Sumatra PDF, it takes a long time for a general purpose editor to open a DOCX file.

PDF, DOC, DOCX, DAT, BIN, PHP Viewer - FreeFileViewer

Solution to open .docx . Hey everyone, I stumbled upon portable apps on the weekend and I think it's a great idea. I also wish I had found it earlier; could have been very usesul as a computer science student working in the school labs (I graduate in a few weeks, haha). ...

34 Best Free DOCX Viewer Software - List Of Freeware

DocX Viewer is software which can open DOC and DOCX files. DocX Viewer on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from office software without restrictions. DocX Viewer 1.35 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows 10 PCs ...

Solution to open .docx | PortableApps.com

After installing Word Viewer you can open and view DOC files without having to use Microsoft Office Word. The small tool supports DOC, RFT, TXT, HTML, XML, WPD and WPS documents. One limitation of the viewer is that it can not run Macros. On the positive side it means your Windows computer is not at risk to be infected by a Macro virus when ...

DOCX Viewer Tool – Open & Read Corrupted Microsoft Word ...

Free Viewer 1.0 Free Viewer {{commentsTotalLength}} Kommentar Kommentare. Zum Download. 3,5 2 Stimmen. 5 1. 4 0. ... DOCX, GIF, PDF, PNG oder XLS; gibt gängige Audio- und Video-Formate wie AVI ...

Portable Executable Viewer: Exports, Imports, Sections ...

Here are 34 best free DOCX viewer software.These DOCX viewer/reader software let you view/read DOCX files easily. These DOCX viewer software are available free to downloaded for your Windows PC. These DOCX viewer/reader software offer various features, like: opening DOCX files, can view, edit or save (if available) in DOCX format or other word processing format like DOC, RTF, TXT, HTML, XML ...

Docx Reader - Free Download - Tucows Downloads

· To be able to use the program, simply launch the application, click on "File" then "Open" and select the Word file .docx and the word file is executed instantly. DocX Viewer is completely portable without need to install, just open the file and it operates. Checking out Tom's Guide for more Windows Information and Windows Applications.

FREE DOCX Viewer – Open, Read & View .docx Word Document

calibre is another portable EPUB reader for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It is a feature rich eBook management software that comes with several eBook related tools and utilities including an eBook viewer. It comes in both installer and portable versions which you can download from its official download page given below.

DocX Viewer Portable 1.2 - Free Word 2010 Docx Viewer ...

Doc Viewer is a fast, free, simple app for viewing Doc, DocX, and other text files. Access your files in one click from the handy live tile, or share and print your document, all completely free. You shouldn't need expensive software just to open and print a document.

Online Document Viewer - Multiple File Formats Viewer

Download and install FreeFileViewer and you will be able to view documents like DOC, DOCX, PDF, TXT, XLS, XLSX, images like JPG, PNG, GIF, PSD, videos like FLV, MP4, MOV, MPG, audio files like FLAC, MP3, OGG, WMA, and various other formats like BIN, CFG, DAT, DIZ and and many many other file formats - more than 200 supported!. FreeFileViewer is a non-bloated, simple file viewer and music …

Free Viewer | Download bei heise

• Delete or share docx files with a long press dialog • Open files direct • Filter by File Type • share file direactly Supported file types: • Portable Document Format (.PDF) • PowerPoint presentation (.ppt) • e-book file format (.epub) • Documents (.docx) This reader for docx is …

Universal Viewer — Open many file types: DOCX, XLSX, PDF ...

How to use portable Viewer. Download the portable Viewer file (.zip) to your computer: Extract the files to a desired destination, such as a USB flash drive: Run the file rutview.exe to launch the Viewer: Address books and configuration file. Portable Viewer stores its configuration file (config_4.xml) and general address book file (connections ...

Docx Reader

Docx Reader is a handy Word docx document viewer, help users to view the Docx documents without Microsoft Word.

Download DocX Viewer - MajorGeeks

This app is a free Office solution which offers easy viewing of Microsoft Office documents such as doc / docx / wpd / wps, it can open formats such as .doc files. This app is the One Place For viewing All of Your Documents! People also like. XLS Viewer Free. Rated 2.5 out of 5 stars. 2.40000009536743 5. There are 232 reviews. RTF File Opener.

Word 10 Viewer & Editor for Windows 10 free download on 10 ...

Description of Portable Executable Viewer plugin. Browse the structure of windows portable executables (Win32 PE files: EXE, DLL). All values can be selected by mouse and copied to the clipboard. Find command with hex mode, whole words, case sensitive and regular expression options. Option for auto-copy selection to the clipboard.

DocX Viewer (Free, Fast and Small) - Epingsoft

Upload and view your local files or remote documents using Ajax, jQuery, HTML 5 and CSS 3. Send your document links to friends or colleagues. Annotate, search and print your documents. View your files instantly without installing anything. No need to sign-up to view files and sharing is absolutely free! Send us any question, suggestion or bug ...

Open Microsoft Word DOC and DOCX Files - View over 150 ...

A small Word docx document viewer. Many users don't have Microsoft Word or still use Word 2003 version or even earlier, Docx Reader can help you to open, view and read the docx format documents, and don't need Microsoft Word installed in your PC. Features. Save as HTML format files. Portable Simple and easy to use. Screenshots Download

Portable Viewer | Remote Utilities

· DocX Viewer gives you the ability to open, view, and print files in DOCX format, even if you don't have an up-to-date version of Word. ... Free, small, portable. Cons. I don't find any, all I need ...

Docx Viewer for Android - APK Download

Supported File Types. html ods pdf txt xls xlsx xps png docx html odt rtf epub fb2 lit lrf mobi pdb rb tcr doc eps ps jpeg tiff pps ppsx ppt pptx csv odp djvu. avi flv m4v mkv mov mp4 mpeg wmv aac ac3 flac mka mp3 ogg wav wma 3gp. ac3 flac mka mp3 ogg wav wma aac. gif ico jp2 jpeg png tiff tga bmp. Electronic books.

DOC, DOCX, PPT File Viewer

· DocX Viewer gets the job done if you have no way to open DOCX files older than 2007. That said, it's not portable, and other freeware text editors can do the same thing. The program claims to be portable, but it's not a native portable app. It needs to be installed first, at which point you can copy the folder and take it with you.

Download

You can try Bookey for free. Don’t worry, if you cancel within the trial period you won’t be charged.

Bookey in apple store
Bookey in google play