blinkist app review 2020: business book summaries in 15

• Amusing Ourselves to Death
  • Complications
  • How to Talk to Kids So Kids Will Listen
  • Switch
  • The Chrysanthemum and the Sword
  • The Zimmermann Telegram

Top 14 Best Blinkist Alternatives for 2020 - Win OS Bite

Blinkist lets you read the key lessons from 3000+ nonfiction books in 15 min or fewer. Start your free trial today and find out how.

Blinkist Review: Read books in 15-minutes 📚 - YouTube

Blinkist Reviews: Key features. One of the best things about Blinkist is it’s a timesaving tool for busy professionals, or for anybody who lives an “on the go” lifestyle. There are some great features that come with the reading app. Blinkist Reviews: 15-minute book summaries

Blinkist Reviews: A User's Perspective - Ditch Time Wasters

Using Blinkist on the move is one of the greatest strengths of the app. Not only are book summaries very well written, Blinkist also uses a special outline. It takes you around 15 minutes to read a book summary, but what’s so special is that every summary is divided into 8 – 12 key book insights.

Blinkist Review 2020 Is It Worth It ? Discount Coupon (25% ...

The apps that turn books into 15-minute reads Many readers will recoil from these radically boiled-down versions of titles like A Brief History of Time. Me too, until I started reading them

BLINKIST REVIEWS 2020: A Member's Unique Perspective

Blinkist Review Summary. About 6 months ago I signed up for a free trial of Blinkist to try out Audiobook summaries. I liked the service so much I purchased a yearly subscription. As a passionate Audiobook listener, I was very excited at the opportunity to listen to an entire book in 15 minutes.

Blinkist App Reviews - User Reviews of Blinkist

· ‎Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Blinkist: 15min Book Insights. Download Blinkist: 15min Book Insights and enjoy it …

In-depth Blinkist Review - Costs, App & Quality Tested

In this post we have featured Blinkist Review 2020 which includes detailed insights into the Blinkist platform. Use Discount Coupon — Get Upto 25% OFF.

Condensed, or just dense? The apps that turn books into …

Blinkist distills the key insights of 2,500+ bestselling nonfiction books into powerful 15-minute reads or listens. Boost your knowledge and gain new perspectives to become a better, smarter you.

Blinkist - Nonfiction Books - Apps on Google Play

Review Summary. Blinkist summarizes nonfiction books so its members can get the key messages of a book in 15 minutes rather than the many hours it takes to read the book. Blinkist has a great mix of professional writers and narrators who deliver both eBook and Audiobook summaries. At an excellent price point and a great selection of the best business, educational and self-improvement books ...

Blinkist App Review 2020: Business Book Summaries in 15 ...

Blinkist vs Joosr. UPDATE Apr 2020: Joosr has recently declared that they will be closing down their business, so this section is for informational purposes only 🤷 Another notable competitor is UKs Joosr, a mobile-first microlearning service similarly offering summaries of non-fiction books.

Blinkist Review (2020) – Is It Worth It? – OutwitTrade

Blinkist Reviews: Key features. One of the best things about Blinkist is it’s a timesaving tool for busy professionals, or for anybody who lives an “on the go” lifestyle. There are some great features that come with the reading app. 15-minute book summaries

Blinkist Review 2020: Is It the Best Book Summary App

They suggest related books I might like to read. The Blinkist app works on the web and mobile devices. Discovering New Books and Lists. At the time of this review, Blinkist offers over 3000 non-fiction books, including business books, self-help books and classics. The service is adding about 40 new reviews each month.

Blinkist Review 2020: Should You Buy ? Discount Coupon ...

Blinkist Discount Coupon 2020: Get Upto 25% OFF NOW In-Depth Blinkist Review . Blinkist, a professional book summary service allows you to recognize the critical insights from the world's best non-fiction books in a few minutes. If you ever feel overwhelmed by all the newly released books or struggle to finish a non-fiction book, then surely ...

Blinkist: Big ideas in small packages

There are seven ways to find new book summaries inside the Blinkist app: You can search for a specific title, author, or keyword.; The Daily Minute is a short introduction to the free book summary of the day.; You can browse their 27 categories.; The app generates personalized reading recommendations for you.; There are multiple curated book lists from experts and authors.

Lean Into The World’s Bestselling Business Books - Blinkist

Blinkist is a book summary service that has one of the largest library of book reviews out there. It is designed for busy individuals who cannot fit as much reading into their everyday life as they would like to. With Blinkist app, you can “read” a book in 15 minutes.

GetAbstract vs Blinkist In depth Test To Find the Best

Where do the world’s smartest people get their ideas? From great books! Blinkist transforms the key insights of 3000+ bestselling nonfiction books into powerful packs you can read or listen to in just 15 minutes. Over 10 million users treat us as a companion on the most noble and challenging journey we know: fulfilling human potential. GET THE KEY INSIGHTS OF 3000+ BESTSELLING NONFICTION ...

Blinkist Review [+May 2020 Discount] 11 Things You Must …

Blinkist App Review 2020: Business Book Summaries in 15 Minutes? There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.

Blinkist iPhone App: Read a Nonfiction Book in 15 …

· There are 4 big pros and cons of using the Blinkist app. In my Blinkist review, I show you exactly what they are. Time stamps: 0:26 - Affiliate Disclosure 1:33 - Library View 6:08 - Your Profile 8 ...

‎Blinkist: 15min Book Insights on the App Store

Blinkist App Review 2020: Business Book Summaries in 15 Minutes? D o you ever see a book that you would love to read, but you know that you just don’t have the time to check it out? If you go to a library, you probably see a lot of books that you would ideally love to read, or when your friends start talking about their latest reading adventures you might feel anxious to read the same things.

8 Best Blinklist Alternatives to Supercharge Your …

Blinkist App Review – Read Book Summaries In 15 Minutes by James Smith Posted on May 4, 2020 May 19, 2020 I read “7 habits of highly effective people” – a book on habit building in 19 minutes.

Blinkist Review 2020: Is it worth paying? Get free + Promo ...

· Join 10 million Blinkist users and fit reading into your life! Boost your knowledge and discover new perspectives to become a better, smarter you with the Blinkist app. Get the key insights from 3000+ bestselling non-fiction books that cover leadership, history, psychology and more. Enjoy this month's NY Times bestsellers: - Educated by Tara Westover - Becoming by Michelle Obama - Three …

Blinkist: The Ultimate Review (2020) - Your Money Guru

If you actually mean Blinkist and not Blinklist here's my 2 cents: There're a few aspects that we can read a book - from inspectional to deep analysis, and throughout the entire lifetime we live as a reader, everyone of us will adopt different tec...

Blinkist vs GetAbstract: Which is Best for You

Get book summaries in under 15 minutes with the Blinkist app - read more about features and pricing in our in-depth app review!

Download

You can try Bookey for free. Don’t worry, if you cancel within the trial period you won’t be charged.

Bookey in apple store
Bookey in google play