make it stick: the science of successful learning - wiley

• You Can Heal Your Life
  • The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
  • Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World
  • The Millionaire Fastlane
  • Half the Sky
  • Positioning

Amazon.co.uk:Customer reviews: Make It Stick: The …

Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning is a wonderful summary of how to anchor information more securely in memory and recall it more assuredly. It does not contain (or pretend to contain) all that needs to be said about teaching and learning, and all of our problems as educators will not be solved by reading this one book.

Make It Stick : Peter C. Brown : 9780674729018

Julie A. Schell and Jennifer R. Porter, Applying the Science of Learning to Classroom Teaching: The Critical Importance of Aligning Learning with Testing, Journal of Food Science …

Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning | UVA ...

Brown, Peter C., Roediger, Henry L., and McDaniel, Mark A.. Make It Stick : The Science of Successful Learning. Created Date: 3/23/2015 11:33:16 AM

Make It Stick | Psychology Today

As I was searching the Internet for ideas, I came across a highly recommended resource – a book entitled “Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning." After flipping through a few virtual pages, using the “Look Inside” feature on Amazon.com, I pressed the “Add to …

Make It Stick Quotes by Peter C. Brown - Goodreads

make it stick: The Science of Successful Learning We’re launching our TLDR book series with “ make it stick ,” [ Amazon link ] a title whose provocative claim and bold use of improper capitalization made us certain that it would be a perfect candidate for our project.

(PDF) Make it Stick: The Science of Successful Learning ...

Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning by Peter C. Brown, Henry L. Roediger III, and Mark A. McDaniel 336 pages, Belknap Press, April 2014

Make it Stick: The Science of Successful Learning ...

DIGITAL ART - Professional PowerPoint Template 2014 ® 1 MAKE IT STICK THE SCIENCE OF SUCCESSFUL LEARNING Peter C. Brown Henry L. Roediger III Mark A. McDaniel

Takeaways from Make it Stick: The Science of Successful ...

Make It Stick Quotes Showing 1-30 of 121 “Trying to solve a problem before being taught the solution leads to better learning, even when errors are made in the attempt.” ― Peter C. Brown, Make It Stick

Make It Stick: Six Tips for Students | Psychology Today

Get this from a library! Make it stick : the science of successful learning. [Peter C Brown; Henry L Roediger, III; Mark A McDaniel] -- "To most of us, learning something "the hard way" implies wasted time and effort. Good teaching, we believe, should be creatively tailored to the different learning styles of students and should use ...

Make It Stick — Peter C. Brown, Henry L. Roediger III ...

Make It Stick will help you become a much more productive learner.-- (11/08/2014) If I could, I would assign all professors charged with teaching undergraduates one book: Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning... It lays out what we know about the science of learning …

Книга: "Запомнить все. Усвоение знаний без скуки и ...

Make It Stick will help you become a much more productive learner.”―Stephanie Castellano, TD Magazine “If I could, I would assign all professors charged with teaching undergraduates one book: Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning… It lays out what we know about the science of learning in clear, accessible prose.

Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning …

Make it Stick: The Science of Successful Learning

Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning: Brown ...

· Tony Yet 评论 Make It Stick 4 2015-03-29 11:53:19 今年年初的时候在Coursera上面参加了一个叫 Learning How to Learn 的课程,上完之后脑洞大开,还感叹为什么在学校里没有人教这样的课。

3 Study Tips From the Book 'Make it Stick' - YouTube

Make it Stick would make an awesome TED Talk or a 3 pa Unfortunately, I don't think the authors had enough novel ideas to fill 200 pages. This resulted initially in a lot of repeated information (sometimes almost verbatim), and later in the book losing focus and wandering all over the place.

Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning: Amazon ...

· Anyone with an interest in teaching or learning will benefit from reading this book, which not only presents thoroughly grounded research but does so in an eminently readable way that is accessible even to students.-- (04/23/2014) If I could, I would assign all professors charged with teaching undergraduates one book: Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning...

make it stick: The Science of Successful Learning - ALiEM

What myths about learning do your students cling to? What sorts of activities do you use to counter these myths and to promote learning that sticks? Works Cited: Brown, Peter C., et al. Make It Stick: the Science of Successful Learning. The Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, 2014. Dweck, Carol S. Mindset: the New Psychology of Success.

Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning by …

Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Peter C. Brown (Author), Qarie Marshall (Narrator), Dreamscape Media, LLC (Publisher) & …

). Make it stick: the science of successful learning ...

Make it stick is a book about learning faster, and remembering more, which is a lofty goal endeared by any ambitious individual. Unfortunately, our default way of learning is terribly ineffective. Perhaps this has happened to you as well, asking a person’s name just to forget it a minute later.

The Science Of Successful Learning Habits | Peter C Brown ...

Книга: Запомнить все. Усвоение знаний без скуки и зубрежки (Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning). Автор: Браун, Макдэниэл, Рёдигель. Аннотация, отзывы читателей, иллюстрации. Купить книгу по привлекательной цене среди миллиона ...

Make It Stick (豆瓣) - Douban

In the book Make it Stick: The Science of Successful Learning, cognitive scientists present key findings and learning strategies drawn from rigorous lab and classroom research.

Make it Stick The Science of Successful Learning ...

Make It Stick will help you become a much more productive learner. ” —Stephanie Castellano, TD Magazine “ If I could, I would assign all professors charged with teaching undergraduates one book: Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning… It lays out what we know about the science of learning in clear, accessible prose.

Brown, Peter C., Roediger, Henry L., and McDaniel, Mark A ...

Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning: Brown, Peter, Roediger, Henry, McDaniel, Mark, Brown, Peter Roediger, Henry and McDaniel, Mark: Amazon.com.au: Books

Book Summary - Make it Stick: The Science of Successful ...

To most of us, learning something "the hard way" implies wasted time and effort. Good teaching, we believe, should be creatively tailored to the different learning styles of students and should use strategies that make learning easier. Make It Stick turns fashionable ideas like these on their head.

Download

You can try Bookey for free. Don’t worry, if you cancel within the trial period you won’t be charged.

Bookey in apple store
Bookey in google play