telephone psychic jobs

• Half the Sky
  • Jerusalem: The Biography
  • Benjamin Franklin
  • Rich Dad Poor Dad
  • The Essential Drucker
  • Black Box Thinking

Using your psychic skills in a psychic job - Michele Knight

I joined Psychic Sofa in 2011 and have never looked back. I couldn't see myself doing this anywhere else, and with the service being so busy I made this my main source of income shortly after joining the service. The customers are lovely, the support team is great, and I can do it as much as I want. That's all I need. -- Bev Read More

Are you Looking for the Best Psychic Job? Join the ...

It only takes a few minutes to set up your account, your live psychic listing and be part of the Keen community. Creating a listing enables customers seeking psychic advice to easily find you through Keen.com, 800-ASK-Keen, Keen partners and campaigns, mobile sites, and major search engines.

Contact Chat Recruit | Adult Phone Chat, Webcams and ...

Psychic Living connect you to some of the world's best Psychics, Tarot Readers, Clairvoyants and Mediums. Over the last 6 years, Psychic Living has been the trusted Psychic brand to over 1 million customers. Whether you're in a relationship, going through a rough patch in life or need career guidance, Psychic Living have Psychic's available right now to take your call.

Psychic Jobs That Pay Weekly - Psychics Live TV

1.866.866.5949 Here's how to reach us if you're in the following countries: Country Australia Ireland The Netherlands New Zealand UK Prefix 0011 00 00 00 00 Customer Service +8.006.963.3486 or Get a Reading +8.006.938.8873 or For example, if calling from the UK you would dial 00.+8.006.963.3486. If you are outside the countries listed above, please call 1.267.569.1549 and speak with a friendly ...

Keen: Give Psychic Advice at Keen

Psychic Jobs by Michele Knight, looking for professional readers to join my award winning team of psychics, apply today to work within our telephone and text service were you are more then just a …

Tarot Reader Vacancies - Apply Now - Livelines UK Jobs ...

Apply now for psychic jobs and get paid weekly. Psychics Live is one of the world's longest running, and most reputable psychic services. We are looking for psychics, mediums and tarot readers to chat on the phone with callers. They are looking for psychic connections. Phone psychics can earn lots of money by working from home.

Join One Sun, The Premiere Live Psychic Network

Potential Employers: Telephone Psychic Websites and Hotlines Pay: $18 per hour, 20 to 50 cents per minute. Helpful Telephone Psychic Employment Links: Search Phone Psychic Jobs on JobMonkey American Association of Professional Psychics Association of Certified Psychics American Association of Psychics Universal Psychic Guild

Psychic Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com

Are you a gifted psychic? We are hiring psychics. Great base pay, monthly bonuses and flexible schedule. Get listed with most respected, gifted psychics for free. Apply for the psychic job now!

So You Want To Work For A Psychic Hotline?

· Psychic Jobs Available for Professional Experts “Psychic Jobs” Psychics Love is seeking world class professional psychics together with the highest moral and ethical standards. If you are a gifted psychic, then this could be the opportunity that you have been looking for. Earn money supplying online readings from the conveniences of your home.

telephone psychic jobs Archives - Psychic Jobs - Psychic ...

If you are in a life threatening situation, do NOT use this site. Call the 24-hr. National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1.800.273.8255. Your call will be routed to the crisis center near you.

Virtual Psychic and Astrology Jobs - WorkathomeSos.com

We have tarot and psychic jobs as well as ChatLine jobs and with an easy and quick sign up process, you could be taking calls within 1-2 working days. If you are an International Operator and you would like to apply for one of our jobs, working from home, you can apply here: Click Here.

Work at Home Psychic Jobs | LoveToKnow

Telephone Psychic Jobs. How To Find The Best One For You. Posted: (3 days ago) Telephone psychic jobs are always available for genuinely gifted souls who want to work from home. It doesn't matter if you are a seasoned pro or an absolute newbie, I would like to guide you towards the trusted esoteric marketplaces and away from the high-pressure dodgy hotlines.

Psychic Sofa Recruitment

· I was a lying telephone psychic I thought it would be an easy part-time gig. But faking out strangers was much trickier than I ever predicted. ... I also feared that a real job with a desk, ...

Elizabeth Rose | Application Form

Finding Work at Home Psychic Jobs. Since work at home psychic jobs fall outside the standard definition of a typical career path, finding a position that fits your needs can be a time consuming process. However, the following sites can serve as a useful starting point for your search:

Telephone Psychic Jobs From Home

We are currently hiring Professional Psychic Advisors and Tarot Readers. It is a blessing to be able to work from home, using our gifts and skills to help those in need. Contact us to learn more about becoming a telephone psychic advisor or tarot card reader. We offer excellent weekly pay on a premium psychic telephone line! Apply today!

Telephone Psychic Jobs. How To Find The Best One For You

Psychic Work Available. The Largest and Most Reputable Psychic Network in Australia and possibly the World! Many of our happy psychics have been with us for years and years. They know they will receive their payment on time every time!

I was a lying telephone psychic | Salon.com

Full or part-time work available. Compensation is $ .30 per talk minute with an increase to those who excel. Excellent weekly bonuses $20.00-$100.00. We offer DAILY OR WEEKLY pay and paid to you by direct deposit, PayPal or check. If you are looking for a great telephone psychic job or online chat psychic job, apply below!

Readers Wanted | The Psychic Line

23 Psychic jobs available on Indeed.com. Apply to Branch Manager, Psychic Reader, Warehouse Manager and more!

Psychic Jobs, Tarot Reader Jobs, Astrologer Jobs

Committed psychic readers apply NOW! Call 1-800-681-0144. Already signed up? Click here to login to your account. Be a Shining Star! Earn up to $2500/wk! ... It's not like any traditional job I have ever had. I create my own schedule that fits in with my busy family activities.

Psychic Living | Psychic Recruitment

Psychic Jobs FAQ. One Sun will help you enhance your phone psychic or chat psychic career. Our work hours are flexible; you can make a great income, develop a trusted Psychic clientele base and have fun all at the same time. If you have psychic abilities and have the desire to …

Psychic Work Available - Absolute Soul Secrets

Job Description. PsychicsNeeded is recruiting advisors to work on one of the longest-running and original Psychic Telephone Networks. In this position, you would be working from your own home or office providing telephone readings to clients.

Working From Home - Psychic Sofa Recruitment

Kasamba provides the premiere platform for Psychic Jobs Online. Work from home and let Kasamba send you tons of new paying clients while you set the price, decide your hours, and connect with clients via phone, email, or online chat!

I was a telephone psychic. - Slate Magazine

I went to an online job site and typed “psychic” into the search engine. I sent e-mails to the three companies listed, and two—I’ll call them ESP Net and Chakra Con—sent me back ...

Download

You can try Bookey for free. Don’t worry, if you cancel within the trial period you won’t be charged.

Bookey in apple store
Bookey in google play